Handling of Personal Information
- ACTIVE BRAINS will comply with the applicable laws and regulations includeing "Act on the Protection of Personal Information".
- ACTIVE BRAINS will use personal information only within the scope necessary for the achievement of the purposes of use
which has been specified in advance and will not provide personal information to any third parties without the consent of the individual, except for the following cases.
- (1) Cases in which the provision of personal information is necessary for the protection of propertis or rights of ACTIVE BRAINS.
- (2) Cases in which all or part of the services such as data entry work and dispatch work of ACTIVE BRAINS are entrusted.
- (3) Cases in which the provision of personal information to the third parties with the consent of the individual in advance.
- (4) Cases in which the purposes of use of personal information is to improve products and services of ACTIVE BRAINS.
- (5) Cases in which the use of personal information is for content confirmation by sending e-mail and so on.
- (6) Cases in which the provision of personal information is based on laws.
- (7) Cases in which the individual consent the provision of personal information.
- ACTIVE BRAINS shall supervise business partners that the company outsources all or part of handling personal information in order to ensure the control of security of personal information.
- ACTIVE BRAINS strives to prevent unauthorized access to personal data, or leakage, loss, or damage of personal data and continually enhances and remediates information security management.
- ACTIVE BRAINS responds to inquiries from customers concerning personal data or requests from customers for correction of personal data sincerely.
- ACTIVE BRAINS may statistically aggregate in non-person-specific form information to use for development of service and may provide non-person-specific data to business partners.